1. Zoho CRM offers advanced analytics and reporting features that allow you to track and analyze your sales data in real-time. You can create custom reports and dashboards to visualize your data and get a better understanding of your sales performance.
2. Zoho CRM integrates with a wide range of third-party tools and applications, including popular productivity and communication tools like Google Suite, Slack, and Microsoft Office. This allows you to seamlessly integrate your CRM with other tools you use on a daily basis.
3. Zoho CRM has a built-in social media integration that allows you to track and manage your social media accounts directly from your CRM. You can schedule posts, monitor social media activity, and track the performance of your social media campaigns.
4. Zoho CRM has a powerful mobile app that allows you to access and manage your CRM data on the go. You can view and update customer records, track sales activity, and communicate with team members from your smartphone or tablet.
5. Zoho CRM has a powerful automation engine that allows you to automate repetitive tasks and processes. You can use pre-built automation rules or create custom rules to streamline your sales and marketing efforts and save time and effort.