Google is one of the most important tech companies in the world. Not only do they run and control one of the largest search engines and data aggregators in the world, but they develop and provide a number of critically important software; whether it’s their GPS service Google Maps, their translation service, or their Google Workspace program; designed to make running businesses simper and to improve communication and collaboration among employees.
Features of Google Workspace
Google Workspace is a great piece of software for those looking to collect all of their businesses data in one place. Not only can you collaborate in real time utilizing Google Docs, but you can also use Google Workspace to check your inbox and send emails, and do away with tedious manual data entry by using automation and project management solutions. Additionally, Google Workspace shows you who is working on what, what the progress they’ve made is, and which projects or tasks are falling behind. This helps foster a culture of transarency and accountability at your company, which is pivotal to building long standing collaborative relationships with your employees.
Google Workspace Services by Let’s Nurture.
- Gmail Integration for Easier Communication: Get all your contacts and communications in one place by integrating Gmail into the Google Workspace system. Not only will you be able to send emails, but you can also schedule meetings using Google Meet, as well as send instant messages to colleagues for information regarding projects.
- Instant Messaging and File Sharing with Slack: If you’re not looking to use Gmail for all your business communication, Google Workspace allows you to easily sync your contacts from Gmail and your Google account with the instant messaging service, Slack. This lets you easily communicate with team members, as well as freely share files and data over the app.
- Manage your Projects with Trello: Trello is a great tool for following projects by each individual tasks. It allows you to view, assign, and follow the progress of your employees; with seemless syncing done by Google Workspace and direct managing in Gmail.
- Automate Tasks with Zapier: Automation is the holy grail of modern workspace technology. The ability to automate your day to day tasks and to build better workflows is a priceless addition to your businesses toolkit.
- Meet in Real Time Using Google Meet and Google Calendar: Google Meet has become a great go-to for remote workers to host meetings in the aftermath of the Covid-19 pandemic. It’s incredibly simple to set up and use, and meetings can easily be added to the Google Calendar system in order for your team to all be on the same page as to when they’ll be meeting next. Additionally, Google Meet can host upwards of 100 participants for upwards of an hour for meetings. This can be increased to 250 by purchasing the enterprise edition of Google’s software.
If your team is curious about how to integrate the Google Workspace but are unsure where to start, or if you’d like to book a free consultation to discuss integrating Google Workspace by the Let’s Nurture team, simply contact us on our form below. We’ve been in the business of helping companies grow through technology for over two decades, and our team of experts is always ready to assist.