LocationCharlottetown and Moncton
- Hands-on experience in writing high quality unit and integration tests.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
- Experience in building complex applications for the iPhone or iPad using Swift and/or Obj-c.
- Good knowledge of Objective-C must be required.
- Full understanding of the iOS Framework internals (e.g. Core-graphics, Core-animation).
- Knowledge of iOS SDK performance tools and optimisation techniques.
- Experience with CI/CD and Automation tools
- Experience in designing clean and maintainable APIs.
- Experience with UI-Tests using XCode (XCUITests).
- Contributions on knowledge exchange websites like StackOverflow.
- Write and maintain UI Tests as well as the UI-Tests framework.
- Optimize UI for performance.