LocationCharlottetown and Moncton
- Improving system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and developing standard operating procedures.
- Enhancing software by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations and designing and implementing systems.
- Improving existing codebases and peer review code changes.
- Maintaining existing software.
- Liaising with co-workers to implement technical designs and structure.
- Investigating and using new technologies where relevant.
- Providing written knowledge transfer material.